I'm currently a student at Salve Regina University where I am studying Sociology and Anthropology. I would like to study bioarchaeology once I'm out of good old SRU. I absolutely love traveling, mainly because of the insight it gives into other cultures...probably a good thing I enjoy that given my major. I am a reader, a runner, and a lifelong student. This blog is mostly just random postings of what I find funny and interesting with the occasional serious post or random musing about my life. If you enjoy any of that welcome aboard!
Oh and I have a twitter that I sometimes use:
Ellen: When you go to school, you’re supposed to write things down, so you remember what you’ve been taught.
Henry: Then it’s the notebook that does the remembering, not you.
Ellen: You keep a notebook.
Henry: I also wear a ridiculous straw hat. That doesn’t mean that you should wear a ridiculous hat. You’d look ridiculous in it. Nature didn’t stuff this meadow full of identical blades of grass, each an imitation of another. They’re all different! Follow-the-leader is not the game we’re playing here! Young lady, BE YOUR OWN MAN!
The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail
- sweet-whisperings likes this
- lepetitfifille reblogged this from pineappletardis
- satkaz likes this
- velvetseneca reblogged this from pineappletardis
- surrealchamber likes this
- locallocallocallocal likes this
- echristineposts likes this
- treasureyesterday reblogged this from pineappletardis
- ravenclawrunner reblogged this from pineappletardis
- pineappletardis posted this